DOMOREWITHLESS is the name of service offered by PRATEEK VISHWA DESIGN STUDIO LLP This website is operated by PRATEEK VISHWA DESIGN STUDIO LLP. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PRATEEK VISHWA DESIGN STUDIO LLP.
PRATEEK VISHWA DESIGN STUDIO LLP offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to "you", the "user", conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
(i) on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference
Register (NCPR) and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages and
(ii) by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form
- Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
-We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM USER
- User must provide all relevant information necessary to create visuals/renderings/animation. This is generally the same information required by artists for hand renderings; including all plans, elevations, color chips, and material samples. At the user's request, we will use our best judgment to illustrate areas where information is missing, but cannot be held responsible for any changes caused by our judgments or from missing information.
ESTIMATE ON TIME & COST
-We strongly recommend that you email us for a free estimate at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with our team to help us gauge the scope of work before booking your seat. Our team will evaluate the time required for completing the job and get back to you with a realistic time frame.
- Any indication given by us of a project’s duration is to be considered by the user to be an estimation. We cannot be held responsible for any project over-runs, whatever the cause.
- Estimated project duration should be deemed to be from the date booking is done.
-Cost for additional work requested during the ongoing project that is over and above the estimated cost & time or out of scope of initial information, will become fully payable at the time of estimate or quotation acceptance.
WHEN JOB IS LIVE
- Booked visualizer will be available to work from Morning 10:00 Am to 6:30 Pm as per the users selected time zone at the time of booking
-After reviewing all user-supplied information, we will complete the scenes required under this agreement to the best of our knowledge and ability. All scenes will represent our best effort and skill for design interpretation and aesthetics given the available information, time and cost constraints defined herein.
-The services proposed herein by us are based on the work of professional computer animators and designers, and does not constitute the rendering of legal advice or opinion. Interpretations of laws, rules, and ordinances are based solely on the professional opinion of the User’s Counsel or hired Consultant’s. The user and/or Owner are advised to secure adequate legal counsel as needed for the project. If required, User needs to get necessary approvals for use of copyright content or trademark logos i.e. Nike, Mc donalds, shoppers stop, Spencer etc and we will stand indemnified from any consequence arising therefrom.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- All rendered images will be delivered in A4 size & in digital format only.
- Source file will not be provided under any circumstances.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no case shall PRATEEK VISHWA DESIGN STUDIO LLP, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law of Indian jurisdiction.
- Our aggregate liability in this contract towards the Principal in respect of any losses, costs claimed by the user in relation to this Agreement shall not exceed the fees received by us.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND-
-We reserve the sole right to cancel your booking in the following circumstance:
(i)failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the booking.
(ii)failure to understand project due to lack of information, direction or authorization/feedback from you.
You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your booking on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
(i) If we cancel your booking due to some unavoidable circumstances.
(ii) Cancellation done by you within 4 hours of booking.
-Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding
-All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
-These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra only.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com